Living in a highly dynamic environment, one is prone to unpredictable risks and dangers in daily life. The socio-political environment currently is not sufficiently empowered to ensure all-round safety of an individual. Catering to this need, Zicom Electronic Security Systems Ltd’s latest personal safety ecosystem – Ziman, backed by Zicom’s Command and Control Centre and unique features is carefully designed to ensure immediate action should an individual feel threatened.
Ziman, an intelligent application, when downloaded on to one’s smart phone offers the user safety on the go, in the form of physical, digital as well as environmental security. A leader in the security domain, Zicom understands how important all-round security is for an individual to feel at peace. The company therefore strongly follows a preventive approach on safety. Once downloaded on one’s phone, Ziman offers the user the following five benefits:
- Personal Safety: Once ZIMAN is activated, Zicom’s Safety Officers can be instantly alerted by a user at a click of a button. The Safety Officers are immediately granted access to intelligence in terms of location, pictures, audio and video records in stealth mode. By the use of this information Zicom’s Safety Officers can swing into action by connecting the user to government owned emergency services (police, fire brigade or ambulance) as the case maybe.
- Aadhaar Safety: Ziman has a first-of-its-kind Aadhaar authentication in-built service for every citizen. It allows the user to instantly verify outsourced assistants like Maids, Drivers and Security Guards. Users can crosscheck the hard copy identification card provided by outsourced assistants with information registered with UIDAI – Government of India. Ziman also makes sure there is no forgery of documents. Following each verification, this information will be stored in the Zicom’s Secured Server database for future references
- Kids & Senior Citizens Tracking: The handset-to-handset tracking feature allows external tracking for up to three handsets. A safety button on the application can be easily triggered in case of medical emergencies. Consumers can avail this benefit for monitoring their aged parents or children even when they cannot be physically present with them. Ziman’s intelligent system can restricts access to apps and unwanted websites on mobile phones. This feature is particularly helpful when children are using these phones. Additionally, the application also comes with a geo-fencing facility that uses the global positioning system (GPS) or radio frequency identification (RFID) to define geographical boundaries like school attendance zones or neighborhood boundaries. This element helps parents ensure that their children are always in safety zones
- Handset Safety: With the use of Ziman, when lost, one can delete personal data though a remote locking system in their mobile phone to prevent misuse. They can also create a back up of their contacts and other data. One can also track the location of their lost mobile phone through Ziman. The application provides immediate intimation to the owner of the phone when a new SIM card is inserted in their stolen handset. It also goes to the extent of capturing the image of the intruder who tries to unlock the device and sharing it with the owner
- Mobile Internet Safety: Once installed, apart from protecting personal and handset safety, Ziman has the ability of protecting identity theft and leakage of personal details. The app stops spyware, malware and phishing as well as undertakes real time scanning of anti-viruses. It also offers a fully loaded internet security for online working
- Emergency Map: Raising the bar of safety services, Emergency Map offers its users easy access of locating nearby available emergency services like hospitals, police stations, fire stations and others. This feature is particularly helpful to individuals while travelling when they may not always be aware of where hospitals or police stations are located
Ziman believes that pre-triggering can help avoid unsafe situations and therefore is designed in a manner to prevent any kind danger from occurring as an individual indulges in their daily chores or leisure. Taking this forward, the application consists of a Chabot conceptualized to reinforce crime prevention. This feature allows the user to avoid any threat to their safety and take precautions accordingly by connecting with a Security Officer in real-time. One can easily verify the safety of a particular location before entering, with the Security Officer, who will be available round-the-clock through the Chabot.
With a history of offering high quality products and solutions to the most complex projects in the country, the name Zicom has now become synonymous with electronic security in India. On the launch of ZIMAN, Pramoud Rao, Promoter and Managing Director of Zicom Electronic Security Systems Ltd, said, “Since our inception, we have been committed towards our goal of making India as safer place to live in. Towards this endeavor, our latest invention Ziman has been power-packed with superior features to guarantee the safety at an individual level. With unique elements like offering the ease to connect instantly with up to three contacts with just a tap of a button and facilitating of rescue operations in no time, Ziman has been carefully designed to make our consumers feel safer in today’s times. The best feature about Ziman is its connection with our Zicom Command Centre (ZCC) that empowers us to not only track every consumer round-the-clock but also provide a prompt response during an emergency with efficiency and authentication. This unique feature of Ziman makes it stand above most security applications and makes it one of most powerful safety device in India.”
Rao, added, “Ziman also allows one to help when witnessing a crime by recording it and sharing with a Zicom’s Safety Officer for further action. This grants every citizen the opportunity to partake in a safer environment for all.”