Based on the GME predictions the global 3D Metrology Market will grow with a CAGR value of 6.90 percent between 2021-2026. 3D metrology is a technology that is used for a systematic study of physical measurement data and is also called the field of precision measurement. The 3D metrology market is driven by increasing expenditure in the research and development of new metrology devices, Precise inspection and 3D data for modeling and analysis, technological advancement in the automotive sectors and focus on high precision inspection and control.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global 3D Metrology Market – Forecast to 2026″ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-3d-metrology-market-2893
By Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), By Product Type (Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), Optical Digitizer and Scanner (ODS), Form Measurement Equipment, Video Measuring Machine (VMM), 3D Automated Optical Inspection System (AOI) and Others (3D X-ray and CT Systems)), By Application (Quality Control and Inspection, Reverse Engineering, Virtual Simulation and Others (As-built Documentation and Modelling)), By End-User Industry (Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Architecture and Construction, Medical, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and power, Heavy Machinery, Mining) and Others (Entertainment, Media, Education, Forensics, Fashion and jewelry and Research)), By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, CSA, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa); End-User Landscape, Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
• Based on the offering, the hardware segment has the highest market share and the service segment will be growing the fastest.
• Owing to the rising application of hardware devices, CMM segments hold the maximum share due to a wide array of uses and lesser setting time and precision measurement.
• The market for North America will be dominant as of 2020, as the region has the highest number of aerospace and defense, medical and heavy machinery manufacturers.
• Hexagon, Metrologic Group, FARO Technologies, Automated Precision, Inc, Renishaw, Perceptron, Creaform, KLA Corp, Jenoptik, ZEISS Group, Baker Hughes Company, Mitutoyo Corp, CyberOptics Corp, Nikon Corp, Trimble, Inc, 3D Systems, Inc, and KEYENCE Corp. among others are the major players.
Browse the Report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-3d-metrology-market-2893
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
• Coordinate measuring machine (CMM)
• Optical digitizer and scanner (ODS)
• Form Measurement Equipment
• Video Measuring Machine (VMM)
• 3D Automated Optical Inspection System (AOI)
• Others (3D X-ray and CT Systems)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
• Quality Control and Inspection
• Reverse Engineering
• Virtual Simulation
• Others (As-built Documentation and Modelling)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
• Aerospace & Defense
• Architecture and Construction
• Semiconductor and Electronics
• Energy and Power
• Heavy Machinery
• Others (Entertainment and media, education, forensics, fashion and jewelry, and research)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
• The U.S.
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of APAC
Central & South America
• Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +16026667238
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php
B-502, Kemp Plaza, Mindspace, Malad West, Mumbai: 400 064, India
Global Market Estimates is an India based market research and consulting company. The company provides syndicated research reports, customised research reports and consulting services to their clients and helps them achieve their business goals on a commercial level. Global Market Estimates database is used by the world’s well known and prolific academic institutions and Fortune 500 companies to understand the global and regional business environment to excel in their business goals.
This release was published on openPR.