75F Introduces Smart Stat Zone Controller: Smartest Thermostat for Commercial Buildings the 75F Smart Stat Zone Controller, the smartest commercial thermostat on the market. Smart Stat supports the new WELL building standard with immediate data insights for temperature, humidity, CO2, VOCs, light, sound and occupancy from built-in sensors. Each Smart Stat also has a unique radial touch user interface and includes 75F’s cloud-based wireless building automation platform for HVAC, indoor air quality, lighting and energy management, to achieve energy savings in the 30-50% range in commercial buildings.
This is the smartest commercial thermostat in the world. It can optimize occupant work spaces, zone by zone, minute by minute,” said Deepinder Singh, Founder & CEO of 75F, Inc. “With the 75F Smart Stat, buildings can begin to work smarter for occupants, sensing their indoor air quality and improving productivity.” The Smart Stat is part of 75F’s vertically-integrated suite of intelligent building solutions, delivering multi-mode sensing, remote monitoring and individual zone control for comfort and productivity of building occupants.
Key features of the 75F Smart Stat include the following:
- Personalised Zone Control for Maximum Productivity and Comfort– The 75F Smart Stat delivers immediate zone sensing and remote monitoring with real-time data visibility to assure workplace environment quality and pinpoint issues.
- IoT-driven Zone Controls for HVAC Applications. The 75F Smart Stat controls existing HVAC equipment as a quick-install retrofit or new-build solution.
- Smart Building Automation System (BAS) and Energy Management System (EMS) with Predictive Cloud Computing. Smart Stat delivers “Building Intelligence in a Box”, with fast installation, easy Bluetooth pairing, and no custom programming required. Machine learning factors building position and load history, real-time onsite sensors, and weather feeds to predicatively manage zones for optimal comfort and 30-50% improved energy efficiency
- Web and mobile access. The suite of applications in 75F’s Facilizing gives owners and facility managers remote monitoring and visibility into live building and equipment performance data across multiple sites, floors, zones and equipment to assure optimal environments and diagnose equipment problems. An Occupant app includes temperature and lighting control, geofencing and feedback tools.
- Secure Wireless Mesh Network. Unlike direct WIFI connected thermostats, Smart Stat uses a secure, proprietary 900Mhz mesh-network for lightweight, best path communications between devices and with the 75F Central Control Unit(CCU).
About 75F: 75F is an award-winning, IoT and Machine Learning company taking a fresh approach to HVAC, lighting and controls in commercial buildings. Founded in 2012, 75F offers data-driven, proactive, predictive building intelligence and controls. 75F has delivered hundreds of energy-efficient, comfortable and healthy spaces to enthusiastic customers who rave about the results. 75F launched its operations in India in August 2016, growing steadily since with clientele including Firstsource Solutions, Flipkart India, Bennett-Coleman Group, Mercedes Benz, Mapletree India, L&T Infotech and other leading brands in India, joining US customers such as Border Foods, Magnet 360, Rockler and Yoga Fit. 75F stands for 75 Fahrenheit, which was set by the United Nations in 2008 as the optimum temperature in all its offices worldwide. At 75F, we are united by a belief in sustainability and a desire to break free of tradition. We see the potential for IoT technology to improve comfort, health and the workplace experience, while also saving significant amounts of energy.
For more updates on news, articles, features on architecture, interiors visit: www.fortunestreets.com