DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Railway Construction Projects in Asia-Pacific, 2021 Update” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher is currently tracking railway construction projects in Asia-Pacific with a total value of US$3. 45 trillion, which includes projects from the announced to execution stages.
The pipeline is skewed towards projects in execution and pre-execution, which account for US$2 trillion, or 57.9%, of value. If all projects proceed as planned, spending will reach US$459.8 billion in 2022, rising to US$511.7 billion in 2023.
China accounts for the largest share of regional pipeline value at US$2.03 trillion; India, US$455.3 billion, and Australia, US$174 billion, follow China as the region’s largest value contributors. This trend is projected to continue with China forecast to contribute US$274 billion in 2022 and US$302 billion in 2023, a 59.6% and 59.2% share respectively
This report provides a detailed analysis of railway construction projects in Asia-Pacific, based on projects tracked by the publisher.
- The report provides analysis based on the publisher’s construction projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding. The top 50 regional projects are listed giving country, stage, value of projects.
- Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners. Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into the development of the railways construction sector.
- Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
- Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Project Analytics by Country
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rp8kqd