Geographically, the southern region contributed the largest revenue share to the Indian structured cabling industry in 2019 and is predicted to account for the major share of the market during the forecast period as well. This is owing to the presence of large IT hubs in cities including Chennai, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad. Moreover, the increasing adoption of structured cabling by businesses, growing demand for higher bandwidth, and penetration of IoT are leading to the growth of the market in the region.
Get the Sample Copy of this Report @https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/india-structured-cabling-market/report-sample
Lockdown has been imposed by state and central governments in various parts of the country, owing to which, the construction industry in India has been affected majorly. Ongoing construction projects have been postponed and the funding for public projects has reduced. Ascribed to this, the requirement for structured cabling solutions from construction projects is predicted to decrease in, which, in turn, will negatively impact the market.
On the basis of product, the Indian structured cabling market is divided into copper components, copper cable, fiber components, and fiber cable, out of which, the copper cable division dominated the market in 2019. The rising replacement of older cabling infrastructure for getting better efficiency and reducing the bottlenecks in the system. In addition to this, the rising demand for these cables in the eastern region of the country is expected to drive the market in the coming years.
Make Enquiry Before Purchase @ https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=india-structured-cabling-market
This market research report provides a comprehensive overview of the market
- Future potential of the market through its forecast for the period 2020– 2030
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings