Urban Transport News in collaboration with leading Industry players is pleased to announce an on-demand webinar on “Rail & Metro Infrastructure 2021” from June 28 – 30 2021. The webinar will witness representation from Indian railways, metro rail operators, research organisations, think tanks, financing institutions, nodal ministries involved in planning, monitoring and providing modern infrastructure for urban railways, high-speed rail, semi-high speed rail, regional rail (RRTS) and other key industry players.
The three-day webinar will also encompass key national and international speakers sharing their knowledge and experiences on various topics related to new development, technological innovation, digitalization, passenger safety, new financing and governance approaches in rail and metro sectors.
Our webinars are designed to help the railway and metro sector stay informed and stay connected during this difficult time as communication is more important than ever.
Attending the Rail & Metro Infrastructure 2021 would be a perfect opportunity to gain and share knowledge from various national and international players from the railway industry.
Webinar Topics & Schedule (Tentative)
June 28, 2021 (Monday) – Day 1
Session – 1: Tracks & HT Rails: New opportunities for the Indian Firms.
Session – 2: Combating Covid-19 across Metro Railways: Key Challenges.
Session – 3: Construction Strategy during Covid-19: Challenges & Solutions.
Session – 4: Make in India & Atmanirbhar Bharat, Indigenisation in Metro and Rail sectors.
June 29, 2021 (Tuesday) – Day 2
Session – 5: New developments in Railway Signalling System: The future ahead.
Session – 6: Security across Metro Networks, New trends in surveillance technology.
Session – 7: The alternatives to Traditional Metro systems: Metrolite & MetroNeo.
Session – 8: Digitalisation in Railways: Role of Multidimensional BIM Technology
June 30, 2021 (Wednesday) – Day 3
Session – 9: The world of rolling stock, analyzing new trends with global players.
Session – 10: High-Speed Rail Projects: Expectation vs Realities, Discussing the business perspective of the 7 HSR projects in India.
Session – 11: Connecting NCR through RRTS: The way forward.
Session – 12: Business Avenue in the Metro & Rail sectors, Interaction with business leaders.
Speakers and moderators invited from the Govt sectors
- Mr. D. S. Mishra, Secretary, Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs (MoHUA)
- Mr. Jaideep, OSD (Urban Transport), Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs
- Mr. Suneet Sharma, Chairman & CEO, Railway Board, Ministry of Railways
- Mr. Achal Khare, Managing Director, National High Speed Rail Corporation Ltd. (NHSRCL)
- Mr. Vinay Kumar Singh, Managing Director, National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC)
- Mr. Rajeev Mehrotra, CMD, RITES Limited
- Mr. S. K. Lohia, Managing Director, Indian Railway Station Development Corporation (IRSDC)
- Mr. Ved Parkash Dudeja, Vice President, Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA)
- Dr. Mangu Singh, Managing Director, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC)
- Mr. RA Rajeev, Municipal Commissioner, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA)
- Mr. Kumar Keshav, Managing Director, Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRC)
- Dr. Brijesh Dixit, Managing Director, Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation (Maha Metro)
- Mr. NVS Reddy, Managing Director, Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited (HMRL)
- Mr. Ajay Seth, Managing Director, Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRC)
- Mr. Pradeep Yadav, Managing Director, Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL)
- Mr. Alkesh Kumar Sharma, Managing Director, Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL)
(Names of more prominent Speakers and Moderators will be added soon.)
Will be updated soon.
Will be updated soon.
PR & Media Partners
Will be updated soon.
Benefits of Sponsoring This Webinar
Fully managed webinar program by an experienced team: Our experienced event team will manage your webinar from topic development to hosting. We recruit speakers and coordinate their participation, market and promote the event, and handle VIP invitations of high-level participants who match your requirements. We then conduct a rehearsal and provide technical assistance before and during the webinar.
Access key customers: We have built an extensive network of VIP buyers familiar with our matchmaking expertise. We will personally contact buyers as per your requirements and communicate the benefits of attending the webinar.
Production expertise: Our Webinar program is content-driven, drawing on expertise gained working with key figures from across the urban rail and transportation spectrum and learning to communicate what is of most value. The webinars will identify and explore the problems and opportunities facing rail both in today’s exceptional times as well as in the coming years and decades.
Lead generation: Our Webinar can help build your network. You will receive the contact details of general participants who consent to share their contact data and all VIP participants. Online one-to-one meetings may also be set up with key participants, subject to their agreement.
Trusted brand: The webinars will be curated and produced by the Urban Transport News, a brand that is recognised and trusted by key rail and transport sector players. As we only invite select solution providers with innovations that would interest our VIP buyers, your company will be introduced as a leader in your field who has accepted our invitation to speak and share your expertise.
Marketing & Advertising Activities
We will promote the webinar through various marketing and social media channels such as-
- Email marketing to a database of over 25,000 rail industry subscribers
- Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn marketing
- Promoting the webinar topic and speakers through our news websites
- Using paid media such as Google ads to promote the webinar