Date(s) – 22/04/2021
4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
For further information, please contact:
BIMCO, Maite Klarup
Email: [email protected]
The 3 key elements – cooperation, collaboration and communication
The successful implementation of a Just in Time Arrivals scheme will contribute to helping make ships and ports more efficient while reducing carbon emissions. But success relies on many key stakeholders agreeing to work together to share port and ship data openly and transparently.
This BIMCO webinar will explore the challenges that lie between the current “hurry up and wait” regime and Just in Time Arrivals regime where a ship’s arrival time is adjusted to meet a specified date when the berth will be available on arrival. An expert panel representing ports, shipowners, charterers, and agents will discuss overcoming the obstacles to implementing Just in Time Arrivals in the bulk and tanker sector.
- Ms. Sadan Kaptanoglu President & Chairperson of the Board. Kaptanoglu Shipping Group of Companies
- Grant Hunter Head of Contracts and Clauses at BIMCO
- Captain M Segar Assistant, Chief Executive (Operations) MPA
- Capt Ben van Scherpenzeel, Chairman International Taskforce Port Call Optimization
- Frank Olsen, CEO Inchcape
- Marcel van de Pol Program, Director DCSA
- Andreas Greve Jørgensen, Head Global Operations Torm
- Jeppe Skovbakke Juh Manager, Maritime Safety & Security BIMCO