Tata Hitachi Building The India Of Tomorrow
Participating in bauma CONEXPO for the first time, the Tata Hitachi stall theme showcased the commitment of the organization to the corporate message of Chalo Desh Banaye. Speaking on the occasion, Mr Sandeep Singh, MD Tata Hitachi said “As an organization, we continue to create new milestones and strive towards building a brighter, better tomorrow. In this edition of bauma, the star attraction at our booth is the launch and commercial rollout of our all new backhoe loader –Tata Hitachi Shinrai. Designed and manufactured on the key pillars of capability, reliability and trustworthiness, SHINRAI is an engineering masterpiece which, with its new and advanced features stands true to its name – SHINRAI: a Japanese word that means Trust, Reliability and Confidence.”
Mr Shin Nakajima, Director Sales, Service and Customer Support commented, “Following highly successful launches in the Southern markets, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Bihar and Jharkhand, we are proud to launch SHINRAI in the north today. We are confident that this backhoe loader will win the hearts of customers in the North too. “ Apart from SHINRAI , the attractions at the Tata Hitachi stall included the display of the new Super + series of hydraulic excavators – EX130 Super + and EX 210 Super + , ZAXIS370LCH: custom made for quarry and granite applications and the durable and reliable ZAXIS220 LCM . Also displayed was TL340H, the” Made in India” fuel saving hydrostatic wheel loader and the compact and power packed ZAXIS20U.
Added attractions were re-manufactured components from Tata Hitachi’s Re-Man center, the display of a wide range of customized attachments addressing specific customer needs and genuine Tata Hitachi spare parts.
- A joint venture between Tata Motors Limited (40 %) and Hitachi Construction Machinery Company Limited (60 %)
- Three plants at Jamshedpur – Jharkhand , Dharwad – Karnataka and Kharagpur – West Bengal
- Product lineup encompassing a wide range of excavators: from 2T – 800T Excavators , 35T to 290T Rigid dump trucks, Wheel Loaders and Backhoe Loaders.
- Star attraction at bauma CONEXPO, India : Launch of the all new backhoe loader, Tata Hitachi Shinrai.
- Launching the EX130 Super + Hydraulic excavator.
For more updates on architecture, interiors and allied industries visit: www.fortunestreets.com